Ebike Shop Insurance
When traditional bike shops expanded to selling electric bikes, many shop owners found it difficult to find affordable insurance.
E-Bike sales, service, repair, rental and tours are eligible for our bike shop insurance program.
You may offer customers the opportunity to take the e-bike on loan to help your customer decide if the ebike is just the right fit. Our insurance can extend to cover testing, demos and loans.
Below are the program highlights…
General Liability Insurance
- Ebike – Sales/Service/Rental
- Bicycle – Sales/Service/Rental
- Segway – Sales/Service/Rental
- Cross Country Skis – Sales/Service/Rental
- Non-motorized Watercraft – Sales
- Shop Riding/Testing
- Rides and Tours
- Special Events – host or attend
- Products/Completed Operations Liability included
- Liability not restricted to premises
- Bicycle repair by non-profit organizations
- Skateboard – Sales/Service (if incidental)
- On-premises contents
- Bikes held for repair
- Peak Season Coverage included
- Business Income
Other Available Coverages
- Business Auto
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Umbrella
- Property in customer’s care for testing/demo/loans
- Off-premises property
- Cyber data breach
- Employment Practices Liability
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click the button below to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
- Operations outside of the United States
- Downhill skis, snowboards, other alpine equipment – sales/service/repair/rental
- Any products under your own label
- Manufacture any equipment
- Gas-powered equipment
- Lease equipment to third-party contractors
- Any painting other than touch-ups
- Any welding
- Any fiberglass watercraft
- Any other fiberglass items