Canoe & Kayak Insurance
Sales, repair and service of non-motorized watercraft (fiberglass watercraft, welding, painting excluded) are eligible for our bike shop program.
If you offer rental of non-motorized watercraft, instruction, food concessions or guides (tours on Great Lakes excluded), our program offers the general liability and property coverage you need.
General Liability Insurance
- Segway – Sales/Service/Rental
- Bicycle – Sales/Service/Rental
- Ebike – Sales/Service/Rental
- Cross Country Skis – Sales/Service/Rental
- Non-motorized Watercraft – Sales
- Shop Riding/Testing
- Rides and Tours
- Special Events – host or attend
- Products/Completed Operations Liability included
- Liability not restricted to premises
- Bicycle repair by non-profit organizations
- Skateboard – Sales/Service (if incidental)
- On-premises contents
- Bikes held for repair
- Business Income
Other Available Coverages
- Business Auto
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Umbrella
- Property in customer’s care for testing/demo/loans
- Off-premises property
- Cyber data breach
- Employment Practices Liability
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click the button below to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, he can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
- Operations outside of the United States
- Downhill skis, snowboards, other alpine equipment – sales/service/repair/rental
- Any products under your own label
- Manufacture any equipment
- Gas-powered equipment
- Lease equipment to third-party contractors
- Any painting other than touch-ups
- Any welding
- Any fiberglass watercraft
- Any other fiberglass items
- Great Lakes watercraft rental