Bicycle Shop Insurance
Many bike shops have expanded from sales, service and repair of bicycles, offering service, repair, and rental of E-Bikes, Segways, and cross country skis. Some shops provide a testing area for customers to try different pieces of equipment before they buy. Others offer tours and rides. Some sponsor or attend special events. Some offer fitness equipment. Some have added a coffee shop or cafe.
Whether you focus on one type of equipment or expand your services, you want to be sure your business is protected so you can keep taking care of your customers.
We offer a bike shop insurance program that provides the coverage you need.
General Liability Insurance
- Bicycle – Sales/Service/Rental
- Ebike – Sales/Service/Rental
- Segway – Sales/Service/Rental
- Cross Country Skis – Sales/Service/Rental
- Non-motorized Watercraft – Sales
- Shop Riding/Testing
- Rides and Tours
- Special Events – host or attend
- Products/Completed Operations Liability included
- Liability not restricted to premises
- Bicycle repair by non-profit organizations
- Skateboard – Sales/Service (if incidental)
- On-premises contents
- Bikes held for repair
- Peak Season Coverage included
- Business Income
Other Available Coverages
- Business Auto
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Umbrella
- Property in customer’s care for testing/demo/loans
- Off-premises property
- Cyber data breach
- Employment Practices Liability
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click the button below to get started…
- Complete the questions
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions.
By taking the time to discuss your needs, he can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.
- Operations outside of the United States
- Downhill skis, snowboards, other alpine equipment – sales/service/repair/rental
- Any products under your own label
- Manufacture any equipment
- Gas-powered equipment
- Lease equipment to third-party contractors
- Any painting other than touch-ups
- Any welding
- Any fiberglass watercraft
- Any other fiberglass items